Saturday 8 April 2017

Easter Carrot treat boxes

Hello, welcome to The Fruit Pixies blog. I am Design Elf Katrina and today I have a really cute fun Easter treat box idea that will put a smile on anyone's face.


   I made these using the Graphic 45 Bohemain Bazzar papers but any orange paper or card will do as well.

  All you need to do is cut a rectangle of your carrot paper, mine was 5.5" x 6",  roll them into a tube and stick the seam down using red line tape. I then sealed one end horizontally.

   Cut a rectangle of green paper and feather cut it to make it look like carrot tops. I also put mine through a paper ribber as I found mine the other day at the back of a drawer. I then folder my carrot tops in half to make them look thicker.

  Fill your carrot with Easter treats and seal the other end encasing the carrot tops, this time vertically.

                       So there you are a cut fun way to give your loved ones a sweet treat this Easter.

                                              Have a great time this Easter
                                                                           Love Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment