Monday 27 March 2017

Craftwork Cards mothers day card

Hello, design elf Katrina here to show you the Mother's Day card I made using the Craftwork Cards Scrumptious kit.  
The Craftwork Cards Scrumptious paper kit is such a pretty set. I have found so many different thinks to do with it.
 
This card was made using just two sheets of the 8x8 inch paper pad and a few Candies . I began with the blue background paper that has some lovely pink and brown swirls. I covered my 5x7 white card blank with that paper, sticking the card blank in place on the back of the paper where I wanted it before cutting it out.
 
 I then cut out the doodled flowers from another of the background paper. I stuck one of the main designs onto the top left of the card and cut the second one apart. I placed the little flower on the bottom right and a second flower coming in from the top right.
 
With all of the Craftwork Cards kits you get a bag of their Candi. The doodle flower designs have circles within the design which are the same size as the Candi. So I used them to add more height and colour. I stuck the Candi on to the card using small 3d foam squares, which helps support them.
 
I then used my blue glitter pen to colour in parts of the doodle flower design which added a little sparkle. 
 
The lettering I cut out of the remainder of the doodle flower paper using some alphabet dies. I traced around the letters with my blue glitter pen to help them pop from the card.
All the products I used here are available in the shop, except the alphabet dies and blue glitter pen.
 
You can find the Craftwork Cards Scrumptious paper kit here - 
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/craftwork-cards-8-x-8-collection-pack-scrumptious-25687-p.asp
 
The card blanks here -
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/5-x-7-card-blanks-511-c.asp
 
3D foam to attach your Candi to the card -
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/3d-foam-pads-assorted-258-p.asp
 
I hope you like my Mothers Day card and will join me again for more crafty inspiration.
Until then, take care
         Love Katrina 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment