Friday 8 July 2016

Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest little fairy book

Hi there, design elf Katrina signing in again to show you what I have been up to in my craft nook.

 I have another little project to show you using the beautiful Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest paper collection and the sweet little Woodware Chippies Tiney books chipboard set.

  Woodware Chippies are blank chipboard shapes you can paint or cover, depending on what you are making. I have used the Tiney books set, well half of the set, to make my little book.


For the base of the book I just covered the book pages, both sides, with some of the Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest background 12x12 paper and cut the ribbon slips. Remember to do this before you cover the reverse side or you will never find them!


I then used the images from the Dazzling Damsel 8x8 background paper to collage my pages.


All of the word strips are from the Gilded grandure 8x8 paper, as well as the cute little stamps on the front cover too. I believe in fairies is a stamp from the Enchanted Forest stamp set 1.


I then used some ribbon to compliment the book to tie it all together. 
TIP- For the ribbon ties, place a pencil on the ribbon before you tie the knot so you have room to turn the pages.


As you can see its a sweet little book and great fun to make.

You can find the Woodware Chippies Tiney books here - 
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/woodware-chipboard-414-c.asp

Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest papers and stamps here - 
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/enchanted-forest-696-c.asp

Ribbons here - 
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/may-arts-ribbon-410-c.asp

I think this would be a great project for the children to make and the summer holidays are just around the corner too!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks project and will join me again very soon for another one.

           Love Katrina


No comments:

Post a Comment