Wednesday 1 April 2015

Visible Image Molly Rules card #1

Hi everyone, Design elf Katrina here again. I think I have been inspired by all the beautiful spring flowers with this card.

   I have been playing with the Molly Rules stamp set by Visible Image. If this name is new to you check the section out in the shop as they have a wonderful collection of stamps, there is something for everyone too. They are also a UK stamp company too.

   I loved this set, although I am not too sure what has become of her teddy's head?!! Their stamps stamp easily and there is no beading of the ink that you can get with some clear stamps. She is also very easy to colour, which ever medium you like to use.



For the fun flowers I used 2 of the new die sets from Sue Willson. The flowers are made from the Cornflower set and the green springs are from the splendid swirls set.


Now I am not a huge flower user on my cards but these flowers are such fun and a little bit different. The springs can also be used in lots of different ways too but I loved them in the centre of the flowers, I just added a button from the Halloween button collection to finish them off.


Hope you like my Molly rules card 

Happy crafting
                        Love Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment