Saturday 13 December 2014

IndigoBlu snow tag

Hi Design Elf Katrina here again with a lovely tag project for you.

   I used the wonderful new Christmas stamps from Indigoblu and as I am some what of a snow nut I just had to use the beautiful snow background Snowflake lace.


To make the background I cut a tag shape from a scrap of while card and then used my Woodware  magic anti-static bag to prevent the embossing powder from sticking to any where other than where I want it just by rubbing it over the card. I then stamped with my embossing pad and sprinkled over my white embossing powder and melted it with my heat gun.


I then went over the whole thing with a pale blue water colour and before it was dry wiped it off the embossed image.


I then stamped and embossed the IndigoBlu Merry Christmas circle this time in gold embossing powder, went over it with red water colour, wiped it off of the embossed image and cut it out. I then made up one of the Tim Holtz 3D snowflake using the die from my collection, edged everything with Fire brick red distress ink to tie it all together.

Then all it needed is a ribbon and a snowflake charm to finish it off.

IndigoBlu have a wonderful collection of Christmas stamps, I just wish I had time to play with them all. Do go and have a look at them all.

The shopping list for my tag will be in the Design team section in the shop.

Happy Crafting
                                 Love Katrina



No comments:

Post a Comment