Thursday 18 December 2014

Button Ball

Hi Design elf Katrina here again with a cute project using buttons.

      The Fruit Pixie has, in my opinion, the best button packs out there and so I wanted to make something using them. Here is what I made, a button ball!


Now this is so easy to make, it takes a little time but it is something you can do in front of the TV.

You will need the buttons of your choice, a polystyrene ball, some short pins and some seed beads. 


Then all you need to do is place a button on the ball, take a pin and add a bead then push the pin through the button and repeat untill the ball is covered. Just a little tip - don't push the pins in straight, push them in at a angle an they will stay in.

The ribbon is also just pinned to the ball.

I chose to use the cream collection but any of the button collection would work a treat!

I hope you like my button ball and will give it a go yourself

                                                                       Love Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment