Tuesday 30 July 2013

Ruby Rocket Vintedge V.E. Day layout

Hi everyone, Katrina here, the fruit Pixie design elf.

   I was rooting around in my old family photos the other day and came across this wonderful photo of my Mum, then a teenager and her Mum, my Nan, at their street celebration for V.E day. I knew I had to scrap a copy of this photo and the Ruby Rocket Vintedge was the perfect choice.


 
I used the flourish cardstock and the sheet of union jacks to mount my photo ( using the reverse ) and then cut the strip of flags from the paper. All the other embellishments, except the die cut letters, are from the die cut pack. You can buy these all together in the Vintedge collection pack. The flag border was from the borders pack. I also used some of the gems to add some glam to the crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment