Tuesday 7 May 2013

Great Gatsby book mark

Hi everyone on this beautiful sunny day at last!! Katrina, design elf here.

OK here is my last project using the Craftime Gatsby Chic collection. A bookmark. Well it just had to be done didn't it :) After all the inspiration for this collection is " The Great Gatsby " I presume, which is a great book. I recommend it if you haven't already read it.

Now for my bookmark. I used one of the long gold cards, stuck it together and rounded the edges. I then used the background papers and the stickers from the sticker sheet to decorate it. A tassel and some of the pearl strings made a nice collection to dangle over the outside of your book. 



   Perhaps give it with a copy of "The Great Gatsby" as a gift for a bookworm.

Hope you have enjoyed my ideas for this collection, I am sure you can think of loads of other things to make with it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment