Here is my step by step instructions for making my page but you can use this technique for any project you like.
2. Using a wet glue stick it to a cardstock page and leave to dry. Then paint it with metallic acrylic paint and leave to dry.
3. Choose a piece of the Bo Bunny Time piece paper and tear it in half. Then tear part of the middle out so it fits you page with a gap in the middle for the foil to show through.
4. Choose the stamp you like from the Artistic Stamper time key stamp plate and stamp them on to the Bo Bunny Timepiece paper in a random pattern using a VersaMark ink. Gently brush the Imagination mica power over the VersaMark stamped image.
5. I stamped watches on one side and a phrase on the other in the same way.
6. Then stick your paper onto your foil and embellish as you wish. I painted an Eco Green chipboard cog with the same metallic paint and added one of the Bo Bunny trims. The large crystal in the middle of the cog also comes from the Bo Bunny trims.
This is the last page in my Steampunk technique book. I hoped you enjoyed them and picked up something new along the way. Have fun with all these techniques and make them your own.