Friday 1 February 2013

Nellie Paper Doll

Happy New Year everyone from me, Katrina the Fruit Pixie design elf!
 Now things are back to normal I am back in my craft room again.

I would like you to meet Nellie my paper doll made from the 7 Gypsies Trousseau collection.
 
 
 
 
I used a part of the Trousseau Grace paper, the one with all the wonderful pictures on it and then I just used my scraps to make up her clothes.
For the body I used the Artistic Stamper Art doll stamp set, large. This is good to give you a base but you can re cut the shape to fit with what you have in mind. I went for an Edwardian look to match the paper but you can do what ever you want.

Other things I used were - Some small brads for her joints. Imaginations crafts silkies to paint her shoes, I used Turquoise lace from the Persian velvet set. A little bow from the Craftime Enchanted ribbon bows, the little pearls are from the same collection. The flower in her hair is from the brights button collection.
 

    I think that is all. Hope you like her and have a go at making one of your own. Happy crafting, love Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment